Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hot Pink Happiness!

This is one of my favorite toys! I love the look and feel of the Mustang by Vixen Creations. I mainly use my Mustang in a harness for pegging, but have used it on myself. This can be used both vaginally and anally. It would make a great beginner dildo for anyone looking to use a harness with either a male or female partner. 


I bought my Mustang at this awesome shop. I trust this store because they are discreet, have great customer support and their website is based around a whole sex toy community. Check them out!


Material:
I am so impressed by the material of the Vixen Mustang! This was my first toy made of VixSkin so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wasn't disappointed. VixSkin is a very interesting material. It's sometimes called duel density silicone because of its soft outside and firm core. It's type of silicone known for stability and water repellance. This is a very safe material. It is non-porous and can be completely sanitized by boiling for three minutes. Only use water-based lubricants!


Design/Shape/Size:

I love the design of this dildo. It looks realistic except for the bright pink color of mine, but other colors are available as well (even tie-dye!). The VixSkin is very smooth and squishy and there are some veins around the shaft of the toy. The material is meant to give the dildo a realistic, skin-like quality on the outside while still being firm on the inside. There is a nice curve in the dildo that is great for g-spot stimulation. The base of the dildo  is very sturdy and has a pretty luminescent shine to it. 



This isn't a huge dildo. I was actually a bit surprised when I received it because I thought it looked larger in the pictures than it actually is. It does have a nice girth to it (1 1/2"), but this is close to the base of the dildo. The tip of the dildo is quite a bit smaller. However, I wasn't disappointed with the length of the dildo. It looked long in the pictures and it is! Insertable length is 6 1/4" so that's pretty impressive!

Caring for the toy:
Any type of silicone toy is fairly easy to care for, but I would be a little more careful with VixSkin because it doesn't seem as durable as other types of silicone, but that's not a bad thing. The VixSkin material is made specifically to imitate real skin. After most uses, a simple wash in warm water and antibacterial soap is fine, but you may want to boil the dildo for three to five minutes every once in a while for a good disinfecting. Also, if you happen to share your toy with a partner without covering it with a condom you need to boil it or disinfect with rubbing alcohol afterwards.

The only thing about this dildo that can be aggravating is its tendency to be a lint magnet! There's no way around it, this dildo will pick up hair no matter what you're doing with it. I haven't figured out a way to keep it from doing so. Mine seems to attract lint even out of the air for some reason, but I like this toy enough not to really care. I have a cat so I know I'd be having a constant battle with my toy trying to keep all the lint off if I worried about it.

Packaging:
The Vixen Mustang comes in very minimal packaging, but it is in no way discreet so just keep that in mind if you don't want anyone knowing what you just got in the mail. The toy comes in a clear plastic cylinder that has some basic care instructions on the back as well as contact info for Vixen Creations. I've kept my dildo in the cylinder for storage since it does like to pick up hair and whatnot so much. It's been a sufficient storage container for me so far.

Personal Experience: 
I've had a lot of fun with this toy! I got it originally for pegging. My partner and I were just getting into it for the first time so I wanted a strap-on dildo that I would really like using. I purchased it with my first harness. I really love wearing the mustang in my harness. It looks great and it's really fun to play with. I love the texture of the dildo and the squishy feeling. I didn't have any problem using this dildo for pegging. It was a good choice since we were just starting to get into the whole pegging thing. The dildo is a nice size, but wasn't too large for my partner and it wasn't too firm, but firm enough to thrust easily and still be functional. 

I have used this toy on myself as well (after disinfecting of course!) and I really love the feel of it. I'm usually into bigger dildos than this, but I love the skin like feel and the great g-spot curve. It's soft enough to be really comfortable while thrusting. I don't have to worry about hurting my cervix with it which is a plus. I've had a great time with the Mustang and I can't wait to try out some other Vixen Creations dildos!

I would recommend trying a VixSkin dildo if you haven't. It's great if you're into softer feeling toys or if you're new to using toys. If you're on the fence about trying out this dildo, just do so! You won't be disappointed!




product picture
$113.99Mustang
Dildo by Vixen Creations
Material: VixSkin
Safety:

No comments:

Post a Comment